Caulking & Sealants
Your Satisfaction. Our Reputation
Our unique approach adds a dimension to your project not ordinarily found in our industry: that of a proactive partner as dedicated to the success of the job as you are. United Professional Caulking &Restoration, Inc. is recognized as a proven performer providing uncompromising quality, integrity and our commitment to project objectives and work place safety. We welcome the opportunity to meet your project’s needs.
As professional sealant installers, we thrive on competition and innovation. Our goals are continuous improvement and profitable growth. Estimating work at the “right price” and building it at the “lowest cost.”
There are five basic steps for proper joint preparation and sealant application.
- Clean — Joint surfaces must be clean, dry, dust free, and frost free.
- Prime — If required, primer is applied to the clean surface(s)
- Pack — Backer rod or bond breaker as required.
- Shoot — Sealant is applied by “pushing the bead” into the joint cavity.
- Tool — Dry tooling techniques are used to strike a flush joint and make certain the sealant has the proper configuration and fully contacts the joint walls.